Hello from Oregon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by storm, Sep 19, 2010.

1. storm

storm New Member

I have been prepping all of my adult life. I just seem to come by it naturally. I built my first food dryer almost 40 years ago. At that time I also taught myself how to can and make do.
    I live in the city and am planning on moving to a more rural area as soon as I figure out where. LOL I have family in NE but do not know if I could stand the cold winters there.

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome!:wave:

Don't be shy ... jump right in!!!!!

3. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

4. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Welcome to the forum!!!

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

6. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, there's lots of good information here. Lots of good people too! Sounds like I'm only about two hours from you, I live in central Or. If there's anything I can help with let me know. Lots of good preping ground in this area cheep, if you are looking to relocate to the high desert, we're 20 min. from timber in three directions. Does get a little cold tho...lol

7. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:storm from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

8. storm

storm New Member

Thank you all. Sorry I have not got back here sooner. Work has been very busy.
    I like Central OR, just cannot move for a few more years. Got to work ya know?
    Has anyone here followed FerFal's blog or read his book? Just wondering what you all thought about it.