Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
welcome to the forum! :congrat:

we don't mind lurkers (read your other post 1st ;) ), but we really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really would LOVE to hear anything you have to contribute! :2thumb:

unless it's :spam: then not so much

so... looking forward to what you have to share & I hope you have as much fun on here as the rest of us :beercheer:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Blob - love the way you put that :2thumb:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Have some time to kill, Blob? :)

Bob, welcome to the gang.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Oh, and by the way...new guy buys the donuts. I'm in PA and I'd like them here by 0700 tomorrow morning. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
If you get donuts, you better give them to me. ;) They might not work so well with you're new healthy eating lifestyle. :D

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Ok, ok...you got me there. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts