Hello from Northwest Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ki4meu, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ki4meu

ki4meu Member

Hello all;

I am really happy to be here and am looking foreward to the articles and posts here. I am looking foreward to learning.

Bob

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

welcome to the forum! :congrat:

we don't mind lurkers (read your other post 1st ;) ), but we really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really would LOVE to hear anything you have to contribute! :2thumb:

unless it's :spam: then not so much

so... looking forward to what you have to share & I hope you have as much fun on here as the rest of us :beercheer:

3. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Blob - love the way you put that :2thumb:

4. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

5. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!:2thumb: and yea Blob!:beercheer:

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Have some time to kill, Blob? :)

Bob, welcome to the gang.

7. Jason

Oh, and by the way...new guy buys the donuts. I'm in PA and I'd like them here by 0700 tomorrow morning. Thank you.

8. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

If you get donuts, you better give them to me. ;) They might not work so well with you're new healthy eating lifestyle. :D

9. Jason

Ok, ok...you got me there. :)