Hello from North Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JackDanielGarrett, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, first thank you for allowing me to join your forum, I have found it VERY informative. Never considered myself a prepper, not you guys experience. But, I have always put aside things I thought I would need at a later date.
    I tent camped with Mom and Dad as a kid and we moved up to a pop-up camper. Dad taught me allot about being prepared for when you go camping, I think even a camper goes into a "survival mode" even at a state park with his family. As an early teen I had/still have a brown canvas back pack, kept my hammock and a sling shot in it always. Packed it and ran off to whatever I was doing for a weekend.
    I love to outdoor cook, grill, smoker grill, open fire and pie irons (which I love). This weekend I give a shot at a dutch oven. I own, and use, many pieces of cast iron.
    I wont have allot of imput, but love reading about all the brilliant things you guys do...Thank you again the chance to learn.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
  2. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Welcome to the forum!!

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

4. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

5. Thank you All. Like I said, this is a great forum and I appreciate your "Welcomes"

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

7. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:JackDanielGarrett from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.