Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am relatively new to prepping and I am diligently working on my preps. I have learned a lot in the last year and am looking forward to discovering new ideas and information from my fellow preppers.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Welcome:welcome: Rwings from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.
I spent my last two years in the service at Cannon AFB, the only problem is it is 100 miles from everything, Albuquerque, Roswell, Lubbock, does it still say something about the peanut basin on a sign outside of town. Great museum there about Clovis man. This was around 1970ish. Are the stock yards still there, we had an T-33 aircraft crash there. Spent a lot of time caving and hunting down south near Roswell, too many stories....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I retired from the AF at Cannon and decided to make it home. All the job offers I got when retiring where in big cities. After 911 I decided to stick to small towns.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave: Lots of good helpful people here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks to all for the welcome

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. I live near Texarkana, Tx. I noticed several of you are from New Mexico - I moved from there a couple of years ago. Lived there for 12 years - Deming - Silver City and Albuquerque. Beautiful State.
I need some one's plans or ideas on building a secret space in my closet for storage. We were thinking of putting in new shelving and thought of takeing in the end of it. Need ideas for the door opening.
Again, thanks for the welcome:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts