Hello from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bbgun, Feb 4, 2010.

1. bbgun

bbgun MNfisherman

Hello all! What a great site! Exactly what I have been looking for.
    I'm 43, married with two kids, (8 & 12). As things around us start to unwravel I have made a committment to myself and family that we will not be caught unprepared. My other half is not convinced that anything is going to disrupt her daily routine and I am a crackpot who reads too much. That being said, I need to be proactive and yet quiet about it.

:2thumb:

2. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Welcome, fellow crackpot. :)

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Wecome :welcome:

Jump right in !!!!!!! :2thumb:

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: We're all crackpots here. Just ask my step-son. :rolleyes:
    He calls me "Dale Gribble" from the cartoon "King of the Hill"

5. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME,:welcome: bbgun from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

6. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

7. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

Welcome

:threadbump: I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it, you should too.

8. MyBackAchers

MyBackAchers Member

I'm with ditzyjan - loving the insanity.
    The whole peak oil, economy, thing has us on our toes and living better than we ever thought possible - on less.
    Not looking forward to winter though. I have soooo much more to get put up from the garden.

9. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Ooooh, MyBackAchers, you used the "W" word! *shudder* Yep, firewood-cutting season is just around the corner, along with canning, dehydrating, hunting, butchering... :gaah:

Next thing, you'll be using that awful 4-letter word, "sn**"! "Back, back!" I'll yell, as I brandish my sn** shovel at you! Double-:gaah::gaah: :)nuts::ignore:)

Anyway, bbgun, if you're still on here sometimes, I hope you've come a ways in your prepping and that your wife is getting interested too!

And if nothing else, at least hopefully you're enjoying being part of our insanity! lol