Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for a few weeks and have learned a lot about stuff I should have been doing a long time ago. A born and raised farm girl should know better.:confused:

I have been gardening & canning for years & years - no problems there, but the Boss Rooster is in bad health (most days he can't get out of the henhouse) and I'm getting worried about what to do first.

I have never posted on any forum before, so please bear with me if I mess up.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I have never posted on any forum before, so please bear with me if I mess up.
So far - so good. If you mess-up badly, I can still fix it for ya ...

Welcome

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. People on this forum seem to be my kind of folks. I just wish I had found this site a long time ago.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome from the northern Chicago suburbs

Welcome to the board red, you have found like minded folks here. Read through the back posts, ask questions and soak up what you can, but don't panic. Prepping is a lot like eating an elephant. If you try to swallow it whole you'll choke, small bite over time gets it done.

BTW, although I'm currently a "yankee" my hideaway is near the Shlioh battlefield.

Again, welcome.:wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

My sister-in-law's family is scattered thickly from Murfreesboro to Hartsville. Love that area down there! Lots of good people too.

Hope you enjoy it here! This is a great forum

:)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

My sister-in-law's family is scattered thickly from Murfreesboro to Hartsville. Love that area down there! Lots of good people too.

Hope you enjoy it here! This is a great forum

:)
Hey, middle Tennessean here, too(sort of removed). 20 miles north of Nashville was my home of 57 years.
I'm 30 miles north in ky now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts