Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked on the members map....so far no one from Michigan!
Hope they all don't end up at my house when the S--t hits the fan!
I am prepared for everything in life...always have been. Guess that's part of being a Mom. My husband has been pooh poohing me for the last year....GUESS WHO JUST BUILT A NICE STORAGE SHELF IN THE BASEMENT...WITHOUT MY EVEN MENTIONING IT....He did. Doesn't think I'm so strange now that most people we know are preparing for any kind of emergency.
Looking forward to talking with all of you.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
I looked on the members map....so far no one from Michigan!
Hope they all don't end up at my house when the S--t hits the fan!
I am prepared for everything in life...always have been. Guess that's part of being a Mom. My husband has been pooh poohing me for the last year....GUESS WHO JUST BUILT A NICE STORAGE SHELF IN THE BASEMENT...WITHOUT MY EVEN MENTIONING IT....He did. Doesn't think I'm so strange now that most people we know are preparing for any kind of emergency.
Looking forward to talking with all of you.
Hi there, what do you mean the members map? I don't know where that is..........see, you already know more than I do! :D My husband is also onboard lately, too much happening to not think something is going wrong......... welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.