Hello from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slick, Apr 14, 2011.

1. slick

slick Active Member

Well I guess I was like everyone else playing and working and not paying any attention to whats going on around me till all this BS happened.. it made me take another look at things and how ready I really am for emergency's and so forth I was one that always like my independence and not relying on to many others to get by..

At this moment I am trying to sell my house so I can buy 10 acres pond and log cabin that the wife and I have our eye on, some thing I have been wanting for awhile now.. I have been a hunter for a long time which puts me in the prepper mentality if you know what I mean.. I first felt a little over whelmed by it all but took a deep breath and am working toward being repaired with out it stressing me out LOL.. Well just wanted to say hi and look forward to everyones advice along the way.. Slick

2. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

:welcome:
    HI Welcome! I'm from MI too and would love to have a more remote bigger piece of land-while I love my area, it is kinda tiring to have neighbors close enuf to give ya grief on what cha do on your own property.

You have any questions you just go ahead and ask, these folks are pretty nice and there are tons of good threads on almost anything you could think of Homesteading wise and prepper wise. :2thumb:

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome! :wave:

4. cybergranny

cybergranny Well-Known Member

Welcome fellow Michigander. Enjoy, good people, good advice.

5. slick

slick Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone..

6. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :wave:

7. slick

slick Active Member

To those that live in Michigan, did not think selling my house would be this hard until I started looking how many out there are for sale WOW crazy.. Slick

8. mdmdmd

mdmdmd Member

Hi, Slick! Welcome to the neighborhood.

9. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)