Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a brief intro: In researching various preparedness sites this one popped up so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm also a member of APN and am the MA state moderator there, but there's no such thing as too much good information so here I am.

I've been actively prepping for nearly two years(one step at a time) and realize the importance of preparing for any scenario, although my primary concern at this time is the economy, rising food and energy prices and general instability.

So far I've got enough stashed away for a year for 4 adults and am adding to my stores, rotating, extending my "library" and gathering as much info as possible.

I live in one of the Brookfields here in MA. Looking forward to contributing from time to time. Best, Lynda

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Frost Heaves, would that be Brookfield, North Brookfield, East or West Brookfield?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bunny, thanks! FrostHeaves, I would be slightly west of your friends. :) Love this area and my shanty in the woods.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
ar15bob
19 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum were praticialy neighbors great forum,come here everyday to visit, check out survival blog and surivial mom, both are geat stay in touch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts