Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
My name is Myra, I live in las Vegas.

I'm not even 21 yet, but I'm smart enough to see that all facts point to; collapse of the economy, natural disasters and the end of life as we know it in the near future.

I've joined this site because I feel alone, nobody in my age group has the same concerns as me. I live with my boyfriend, he sees the facts are clear also.

I'm not sure if i've had any experience in survival but I hope for some information through this forum.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard!:wave: How's the water table out there?:scratch

·
Registered
1 Posts
:)
My name is Myra, I live in las Vegas.

I'm not even 21 yet, but I'm smart enough to see that all facts point to; collapse of the economy, natural disasters and the end of life as we know it in the near future.

I've joined this site because I feel alone, nobody in my age group has the same concerns as me. I live with my boyfriend, he sees the facts are clear also.

I'm not sure if i've had any experience in survival but I hope for some information through this forum.
Hi Myra! I am new here. I'm from Phoenix, in Prescott for the summer. Sounds like you and your boyfriend have it together. There are a number of good sites out there with info. SHTFplan, SHTFAmerica, Survival Blog, Survival Mom,etc. You are young, keep reading. There is much to learn. SHTFAmerica spells it all out.

When the big one hits in SoCal, Las Vegas, SLC, and Phoenix will be inundated with people; their populations doubling or tripling overnight. It won't be pretty. You and your boyfriend are young enough to relocate and get established in Flagstaff or Durango Co.; or even Prescott. Locations I believe better suited to survival.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.