Hello, from Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miknow423, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Miknow423

Miknow423 New Member

My name is Myra, I live in las Vegas.

I'm not even 21 yet, but I'm smart enough to see that all facts point to; collapse of the economy, natural disasters and the end of life as we know it in the near future.

I've joined this site because I feel alone, nobody in my age group has the same concerns as me. I live with my boyfriend, he sees the facts are clear also.

I'm not sure if i've had any experience in survival but I hope for some information through this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!!

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome, glad to have you with us.

4. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you're wise beyond your years. Don't fret, as you're not alone. Age doesn't matter. I was a prepper when I was your age, and haven't stopped.

5. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome! :wave:

Jump right in and don't be shy. :D

6. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!:wave: How's the water table out there?:scratch

7. DurangoKidd

DurangoKidd New Member

:)
    Hi Myra! I am new here. I'm from Phoenix, in Prescott for the summer. Sounds like you and your boyfriend have it together. There are a number of good sites out there with info. SHTFplan, SHTFAmerica, Survival Blog, Survival Mom,etc. You are young, keep reading. There is much to learn. SHTFAmerica spells it all out.

When the big one hits in SoCal, Las Vegas, SLC, and Phoenix will be inundated with people; their populations doubling or tripling overnight. It won't be pretty. You and your boyfriend are young enough to relocate and get established in Flagstaff or Durango Co.; or even Prescott. Locations I believe better suited to survival.

8. DurangoKidd

DurangoKidd New Member

You got that right, gypsysue!

9. rflood

rflood Well-Known Member

Welcome to the friendliest site around Myra. Sift through and learn.