Hello From KS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ravensoracle, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Ravensoracle

Ravensoracle Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah. I've already heard it all about "Dorothy and her little dog too."

We're just getting started with truly preparing for the worst but after reading this forum and others like it, we have found that we actually have a small, but decent start. We both come from rural families that never really had any money so things like gardening, canning, and camping are nothing new to us.

Being ex-military and country-kids have made us well aware of our needs for being able to defend ourselves. Our love for the country-life and desire for privacy has already pushed us towards finding a more isolated and self-sustainable home. We are getting there slowly but it will happen over time. Glad to have found this site and can't wait to learn more.

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome! :wave:

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! My husband was born and raised in Kansas, and most of the family are still there!

So yeah, we're familiar with the Kansas jokes! (Toto...I don't think we're in Kansas any more!)

4. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

5. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME,:welcome: Ravensoracal from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.