Hello from Eastern Ontario, Canada!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleFire, Jul 8, 2009.

1. LittleFire

LittleFire Well-Known Member

Hello everyone;

I visited your forum a few days ago, and to me, it is exactly what I have been looking for. I am always forever learning, preparing for what is to come. Many sense it, yet, like a horse with blinders they just forged forward without looking sideways.

I live out in the country surrounded by farm fields and the woods. Love to explore and have nature right at my doorstep. After living in the city for 15 yrs, I am back home to where I belong, out in the country. Still, my biggest dream is to head out deep in the wilderness... I will get there one day!

2. northernontario

northernontario Well-Known Member

Hurray for eastern Ontario. I used to live near Peterborough... but I'm up in the Sudbury area now.

3. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

I'm in Toronto. Maybe you used to live in my city. Enjoy nature while it's still there. Welcome to the forum. Please post some cool threads.

4. LittleFire

Nice to see fellow Canadians as well! I live in Summerstown, right at the border of Montreal, Qc.

Thank you for the nice welcome! I can see that I will learn and share with what I have also!

Have a great day!

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

welcome to the forum LittleFire :congrat:

just remember when I say things like:

"Canada, America's HAT"

OR

"Canada: leading the world in being 'just North' of the United States"

it's said with love... ;)

6. LittleFire

I will remember that for sure! Ever heard the saying "Little Italy?" Well, I sometimes joke (in a good way) that Canada is "Little United States of America"

7. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member