Hello from East TN!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lilythetroll, May 8, 2009.

1. lilythetroll

lilythetroll New Member

Hi hi.

I was introduced to this forum by preparedsociety.com on myspace. So I peeked around and liked what I saw. I'm from East TN and I'm generally into all things alternative and safe. Well.. alternative, green, safe, etc. I like to learn about survivalism stuff anddd about frugal projects I can do with safe ingredients around the house (current obsession is baking soda). I'm trying to jump into gardening but well, it'd be a late start now, I think.

My fiance and I did our first self-made laundry soap yesterday! It gelled tonight and we've used it for the first time. We've yet to go check on it, I'm a bit nervous.

Oh, my online name is usually Lily and I like little trolls. But real name's Kay. So, either way! Glad to be on here.

- Kay

2. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. I am in northeast Georgia.

3. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Welcome from the T-Dot. No trolls here.

4. lilythetroll

lilythetroll New Member

Not even the cute little troll dolls with big poofy hair?? :eek:

5. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Nope. If we have them they're hiding. ;-)

6. doc66

doc66 Well-Known Member

Hello, and how far east? I grew up in Cookeville.

7. Welcome to the forum, Lily! I'm from Utah. Would love to hear more about this laundry soap you made - perhaps you'll share how!

8. Janis

Janis Guest

And the pretty jewels on their stomachs that you rub and make a wish???
    I had forgotten about those little guys from the 90's!

Well, it's nice to have you hear Kay! Do you have the URL for PreparedSociety's Myspace? I would like to add also.

I'm also interested in hearing about your laundry soap. You said it was in a gel form? Would love to hear how you made it as well!