Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally signed up. I've been looking around here for the last month or so, ever since I was bitten by the prepping bug. I've been into bushcraft skills for some time and actually even teach some, I hunt and fish, done some guiding in the BWCAW, camp, and I also make my own custom knives, mostly for family and friends as gifts or trades.

Given the state of our nation, the general unrest and the world economic climate, it seems prudent to prepare for pending disaster. So, I've been reading the posts from all you very knowledgeable people, learning quite a bit and now hope that I may too be able to provide a little wisdom here and there.

Thanks so much for all that you do and I look forward to jumping in.

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
Welcome!

I'm pretty new to this site myself, and I know that I've learned from everyone here - the experienced and the rookies, too. Sometimes it's a rookie question that gets me thinking, or generates answers I didn't know I needed. So by all means, ask away! It's good for all of us. :D

·
Supporting Member
3,243 Posts
Welcome!!! Some of my family lives in Trenton & Springboro. I'll wave next time I'm up your way! lol Hope you enjoy it here!:wave:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
ceritfied beer taster
35 Posts
Welcome Brother. I spent some time in Dayton, and some time in Miamisburg thanks to Montgomery County pi...er, police.
Look forward to seeing some of your stuff.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome to PS!!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the snow. Out sitting in a tree this a.m. hoping bambi would wander by. No such luck but did see three red foxes. One climbed a bent over tree and went up about 30 feet. Very cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts