Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, figured it was about time I got on board here. My wife and I run a prepper store both online as well as a brick and mortar location, so preparedness is my life in and out. We are Canadian, born and raised and due to the chaos of USA/Canada border relations in this industry, we focus on our fellow Canadians.

I'm not here to sell or be pushy with the products I have to offer, and that cautious nature is why I haven't joined this forum in previous years. Creating some awareness that awesome products are available in Canada is certainly a goal of mine, but at the same time I hope to be a great resource for the people on this forum. Over the past few months I have learned how important and powerful win win relationships can be, and in the preparedness world where resources can sometimes be sparse, I hope to give a lot on this forum.

Our company motto is "Experience Peace of Mind", and my goal is to help as many people get prepared as I possibly can. After several years of shipping all across Canada every day, I felt it weird the volume of supplies I was watching go out preparing the rest of the country, but that barely anyone locally knew we existed. So there is now a store for the locals. Of course if your not a local, but are passing through - stop on by! What I'm trying to say, is that we are here to help, passionately absurdly crazy about getting people better prepared. For whatever they believe the future holds.

Look forward to chatting with you...

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Nice to see you on the board (again) ... ... how are the kiddlettes doing? :flower:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
314 Posts
look forward to your posts! what's your website?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts