hello from Arizona

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 11D20, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 11D20

11D20 Member

I've lived in Arizona for almost 20 years; served in the United States Army in a combat MOS and have been living off the land mobile, for the last 10 years...

I purchased an older 20ft RV that I camo'd out and stay up in northern Arizona during the summer months, than move down to southern Arizona during the winter months to stay warm....All the time, looking for springs and streams in the event things become kaotic....If anyone has ever read "PATRIOTS AND THE COMING COLLAPSE", then you know why I keep moving....that said, that is what we did also, when I was in the Army....Keep moving.....

I look forward to learning from everyone and I hope that I can share things, also....

2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

Welcome and Thank You for your service!!

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:11D20 from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

5. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

Welcome, and thank you for your service.....:wave::wave:

6. Kathryn

Kathryn Active Member

Welcome fellow Arizonan

Welcome, and I look forward to learning a lot from you. For example I would love to know if you have any suggestions for a good place for a safe place for my family to meet if S.H.T.F.. I live in the east valley, so would head east first, to get away from the city as quickly as possible, but have not explored east of phoenix yet. My family and a good family friend have been making plans for preparedness for a while. I would love to talk with you more about safe locations within Arizona and being prepared for S.H.T.F. scenarios.

7. BuggingIn

BuggingIn Well-Known Member

Hello from SW WA state!

Oops - I was trying to start a new thread, not make a reply. How embarrassing, lol!:eek:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  8. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome, LD20, and thanks for Serving, and thanks for joining us here on the forum!

BuggingIn, don't feel bad about trying to figure out how to start a threat or anything else on this site, it takes us all awhile!

9. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

:welcome: Glad to meet Ya! Thanks for your service.:)