Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a preparer all most all of my life. My husban, Kevin, while he has always felt that something was going to happen to dramatically change the way we live, he had never really put much thought into being prepared. Then he married me. Well, needless to say, I have nearly finished our survival packing. The more that he and I talk, the more we believe that things are coming to a head very quickly. The things we see are: the global economy, the national economy, the ecological changes and disasters, the solar issues, the political issues, the social issues, environmental issues, and so much more. I am not one of those that believe that ET is coming, but do believe that we are on the brink of a major change in how we live and those who are not prepared to do whatever it takes to survive are living with blinders on. I know that many people think that I have lost my mind, but if people had known what was going to happen before the Great Depression, the drought during that time period, the Black Plague, the Biblical flood, and so many more, one would think that they would prepare. Unfortunately, most people are so involved in their lives, their drama, their jobs and so forth that they do not see what is going on around them. But, I ramble.... :ignore: me.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome! Love to hear all you have to say, and hope you find a lot of things on here to help you!

btw, love your Governor! Go, Arizona!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Kathryn,

I 'love' your governor,and the stance she has taken...

I'm 'new', too,but I welcome you.

I, also, believe we're headed for very hard times,and our lives will forever change...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts