Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been lurking and enjoying for quite awhile and now have decided to join in.
I have been a prepper for many years and have recently decided to increase my prepping intensity. I am of the opinion that hard economic and social strife will be opon us soon. I am not worried about acts of God such as comets and earthquakes, it is the folly of men that is going to do us in.
We are farmers and homesteaders and working proffessionals. My family is on board and we are prepping as hard as we can for ourselves plus 5. We plan on being able to help another family and would encourage everyone to do likewise. No we are not passive by any means and will not give in to terror or tyranny. I just think that each prepper should try and help another person and as many others as possible, the other options are quite gloomy.

Thanks, PopPop

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard, I like your attitude and spirit.:2thumb:

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
:welcome: to the forums!

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Good to see the friendly spirit, I used to always try to help too much , but now have learned to wait until I 'am asked , except in emergencies. I trully hope that people can learn to accept help as a gift and pass that gift on , I look forward to your wisdom and comments :cool:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome, glad you joined after lurking for so long! I'm sure you've got lots to share with us! Hope to hear a lot from you!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Welcome, PopPop. The Oldtimers (in prepper years ) have lots of wisdom to share and I'm looking forward to learning from you too. We'll leave the light on for you. :wave:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

We are farmers and homesteaders - tell me more!!! :2thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts