Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all,

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, but I live in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and hale originally from Clearwater, Florida. I have been a prepper for over a year now, and still have a long way to go.

I am an avid gun collector and shooter, enjoy the outdoors, surviving off the land, field craft and tactics, and recently I have started investing in silver. When I get back from Afghanistan, I would like to buy a surplus military CUCV, and put some money into it, and make it a great off road/SHTF truck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not miss the dusty boulevard of saluting and b.s. that is Disney.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service to our country! I am sure you and Joe have a unique perspective on prepping that is welcome here! :wave:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Welcome and bless your hearts ,both of you take care. Sorry we sent you overthere.Hope you come home very soon.:wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Thank you for your service. Stay safe.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
:usaflag: Welcome and thanks for your service! I am your neighbor in Garner NC. Keep safe my friend!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! and definately thank you for all you are doing for our country.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree, you have to learn to walk on the side of the road with no sidewalk. Does it still take longer to drive than walk? joe
Shyeah. Haha. Try to catch a bus to one camp on base, and you end up riding past it. :gaah:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your service. Stay low and come back to us safe. :wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Remember, if you don't wear your reflective belt the insurgents win. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts