Hello, friom ada, oklahoma. Looking for others in area with good ideas for bunkers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by curtislovesshorty, Jan 23, 2011.

1. curtislovesshorty

curtislovesshorty New Member

I would like to meet or talk to others who want to survive just in case the worse does happen, I know I want to survive and I want to find others just like me. I want to build a underground bunker and I need some good ideas. I dont have alot of knowledge but everyone has to start somewhere. My email address is [email protected] if you have any great ideas what so ever and dont mind sharing them with me, I would surely appreciate it. I would like to build at least a 10 X 20 foot underground shelter or bunker. Thank you

2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

3. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Well-Known Member

I went to school in Tishomingo and Ada ... Small world, huh? Welcome to the board! :wave:

4. TNmedicman

TNmedicman NREMT-P

:welcome: Glad to have ya here

5. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum:wave: I have sister in Chelsea, I guess it is a small world.:hmmm:

6. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Welcome:welcome:curtislovesshorty from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts. Look under shelter or construction in the search forum box, we have had exrensive discussions on ths subject.