Hello, form Southwest Georgia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by never2late, Nov 29, 2009.

1. never2late

never2late Member

Hello all,:wave:

Found this site the other day and decided I needed to join. At 43 just getting started getting equipped. I hope it's never2late to start. I have a lot to do in a short amount of time.

We live on 4 acres so I guess that is a good start, hopefully will be starting on building a house in the next year as I have had to rethink the plan and location and what needs to built in.

Hope to learn more.

Gene

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Hello Never2late from a forum newbie, long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Start your garden. It goes a long way to filling the larder and a full pantry is a great step towards being prepared.

Hey Bob, With over 200 posts, I'm having a hard time thinking of you as a "newbie". Seems like you've been here forever. :rolleyes:

4. bunkerbob

I just won't shut up, been known for that, thought it would go away with age and maturity.:beercheer:

5. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Hear hear with Joe's sentiment. Bob, face it, you're accepted, respected, looked up to, and taken seriously here. YOU ARE NO LONGER A NEWBIE!!!

:)

6. bunkerbob

I am truly humbled by your sentiments, thank you all. I will always be honest and if I am wrong never hesitate to correct me, all I ask in return is good hard research and proven facts. Which in the end, will help us all toward our goals here.:2thumb:
    Here's to one of the best preparedness sites:beercheer::beercheer::beercheer: