Prepared Society Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parrishpreppers said:
There will be a preppers meeting in Parrish FL starting soon. Standby for date and time to follow soon.
I am in the general area and would love to meet up with other peppers in the area.
redhead prepper

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too am a South Florida prepper. My wife and I are relatively new to outright prepping but we have lived with the mentality all of our lives. Moving to an area that can have treacherous weather pushed us over the top. I am military and a firearms instructor. She is a homesteader with a lot of growing and preserving skills. We are in MDC but travel north frequently especially to Okeechobee for hunting and fishing. Always interested in meeting new people to share knowledge and stories, especially over a fire.

I too have been lurking on this board for a while and since this thread was revived thought I would say hello.

·
Not so new
581 Posts
Was in my union hall in Ft Lauderdale and was on site.My Port agent and I have shared several thoughts and he is "like minded" right along with us!:) He is looking for property up in the Ky area (so you can see why we "talk")I showed him dixiemama( listing's) and he was so excited he loved the whole sight ,sooooo me being a goooood prepper I told him to join us on here.Sure hope he does he will be a very good addition to our sight...Come on Kris join us soon!!!!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Prepping in fl. Should include life floatation vests and anything that floats. Best prepping in fl is GTFO now. Move to higher ground. We moved from Daytona area years ago. Mtns. Wv. Off grid. Others welcome. No dead beats.r kids

Sent from my iPhone using Survival Forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the site and the area (Polk County) but not prepping. Lost a lot of preps when we relocated though. Looking for like minded people to connect with since there is strength in numbers. Not much peace of mind to be had when your group and BOL are 850mi away lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am the owner of Aquatech Food Support Systems out of Fort Worth, Texas. I am now in the Ocala area teaching aquaponic sustainability and energy. I can be reached at:352-322-8656. Limited time only. You can see my work at: Aquatechfood.com. Thank you!
Esteban Garcia

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hay Guys!
I'm at the corner of Hernando, Sumter and Pasco Counties...near the Brooksville Exit on I-75..."we" need to connect and form a Community for all the good reasons...while we've still got time and time seems to be running out...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Prepping in fl. Should include life floatation vests and anything that floats. Best prepping in fl is GTFO now. Move to higher ground. We moved from Daytona area years ago. Mtns. Wv. Off grid. Others welcome. No dead beats.r kids

Sent from my iPhone using Survival Forum
Remember Masada...

41 - 59 of 59 Posts