Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Central Florida,
I am in the panhandle of Florida in Ivan's path. I have been a lurker for a long time too. I started more as inflationary prepping. Now, I have been lurking and learning more so I am doing more. Slowly but surely. We should start a Florida Group??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Longwood fl just north of Orlando new to this app not new to prepping. Looking to meet other like minded people.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well seeing as how we are all still here after 12/21/2012 any of my fellow peepers who feel the danger has past and want to sell any of their preps. Please let me know. I am willing to buy any 556 ammo for the price you paid for iit for years ago also! I know what deal right. Lol!!!!!! Still haven't heard from any other peppers in Orlando area about a meetup.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Everyone is out of ammo.
Be diligent, go to your usual places everyday and look. Don't pay stupid prices. I have found .223 being put out on shelf at Academy 20 in box .45 each at 9$ a box that's like the old days... before everyone got stupid. They just limit to 2 boxes.
Just keep checking hubby found boxes of 22's at Wallys and paid .04 each, old days prices. You just have to look early in morning when stores first open. They have ammo they just put it out a little at a time. That's how we keep finding it. Try odd places we never looked before like Dick's Sporting Goods, we found some!!
Keep looking you will find some, we are stocking up slowly and it's very cost effective

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Dick's is the place where the cool hang out. The swass like to play and the rich flaunt clout.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts