Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to know there are others out there! I'm between Ocala and Orlando. A major board lurker and a relatively new, but serious prepper. I am looking for skill enhancement (firearms, communication, energy).

·
Survivalist and Woods Woman
153 Posts
central florida, gulf coast

Hi;
Just w#nted you know, there is another prepper in your, general neighbor hood. nice too see someone else in central Florida area.
Cat:wave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in Lakeland. We are beginner preppers. I am just now using my dehydrator and have 2 whole chickens! We are attempting a garden in the fall and already have our CWP...yippee! Our go bags are lean but getting revamped. It will be nice to connect with others who sense the urgency of preparing for any type of disaster ...or whatever.
nice to meet ya'll

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey gang! I'm in Davenport - been "studying" prepping for a while. Good storage is a focus. I'm thinking of setting us up with a MeetUp group and maybe us meet once a month on a Sunday afternoon for the Polk County crowd. ...thinking Winter Haven area. Anyone game?

·
Registered
33 Posts
mamacita said:
I'm North of Orlando. Looks like our part of Florida has lots of lurkers.
I have been trying to lure them out to no avail. My family will soon be Central Florida preppers.

Unfortunatly we have reached the limit of ability to prepare here in central Pinellas County. Soon we will relocate to south florida. Hendry county.

Welcome, I look forward to getting to know you digitally. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey gang! I'm in Davenport - been "studying" prepping for a while. Good storage is a focus. I'm thinking of setting us up with a MeetUp group and maybe us meet once a month on a Sunday afternoon for the Polk County crowd. ...thinking Winter Haven area. Anyone game?
I too am in Davneport/Loughman.

We should meet.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts