Health will be most important when shtf

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by watchman220, Sep 6, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

OK, so the economy sucks...but it is not dead yet!

There are still legitimate opportunities for self employment. Not everyone can do it...because it takes a special kind of person to own their own destiny and not depend on the government. So if you are a government lackey (seriously doubt that if you are in this forum) then stop reading now.

Otherwise...you should check out this opportunity...I sell health. No...not health insurance...products for health...it's called Isagenix. The products supply Comprehensive Nutrition. And they are lightweight and portable for survival nutrition.

I intend to begin selling these products myself in an online store...with other goodies like Mountain House Freeze Dried Products...and survival accessories...

But I do not have a corner on the market of Isagenix products. The introduction to Isagenix is for personal health and wealth...but the product has great survival nutrition possibilities.

Are you jobless? Or stuck in a job that is not going anywhere? Please take a look at this opportunity to WORK...for yourself. Self-Employment, Be an Entrepreneur. For God's sake do something to help your self and this economy. Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and make your own way.

I am right there with you when SHTF...but we have some work to do while we still have time.

2. watchman220

I wanted to add. Sorry if you felt like you had to click through too many links.

I wanted to get the information to everyone in a more personal form...and not sell stuff on the forum.

This really is an opportunity to earn some money in a hard economy...and get wholesale price on some really great pack food...perhaps one of the best nutrient rich pack foods.

Thanks.

3. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

all I can say is...

REALLY?

you really thought this should go here & not in the designated vendors' area?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rest of post self-moderated due to poster not wishing for his disdain/comtempt to get him banned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. watchman220

How do I get to a vendors forum? I will post it there. Sorry bud, I did not look close enough.

Please overlook the infraction.

I will look for it now.

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I appologize as well, I moderate a few other boards (not this one) & I get a LOT of spam-posts (literally just removed 50+) that look a LOT like this...

my advice is to store the links to the actual information in a document so that you can post them, it will be much more appreciated & people might even buy something... I know that if I have to take more than two steps into a link labyrinth I will backtrack out & go do something more productive, like slam my head into a wall :gaah: , and blocking anything with the associated text in the future

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

7. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks gypsysue. Threads moved to the appropriate section.