Health care.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Immolatus, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Immolatus

Immolatus Just getting started. Always.

This man decided to rob a bank for $1 to go to jail for the health care. He plans on retiring at the beach with his SS money.

My sister who lives in London pays 9 quid (~$15) a month for her socialized medicine. My health insurance is $400/month.

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Well Veronere was right about one thing ... If you are in jail and need care, you get it. My SIL just got 15 hours overtime baby sitting some crook at the hospital.

And when I hear what "THAT" crook has done ... well, it makes me sick!!!!!
    But I'm not to know about that (as a every day Joe) ... :cool:

3. neldarez

neldarez Supporting Member

what is SIL and what is DH?? dear husband? I figured out SO, significant other

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

My Son in Law is a cop. :eek: lol

5. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

The care goes to those who have lobbies,period.

A dialysis clinic was closed down in Atlanta Ga.because of illegals.

To add insult to injury they sued Grady Hospital for going bankrupt from caring fro them and theier free transplants while Americans died waiting for one!:eek: Like hate speech and other lobby protected groups they run our healthcare and most people don't even know it.

The Trojan Horse is inside and fighting us in a silent war most of us are'nt even aware of.Soon we all will be aware of it,but it will be tool late.

They are building up their laws,their cultues and religians while we fight over our political favorites who are getting richer and more powerful off the takeove.

6. Frugal_Farmers

Frugal_Farmers Good ole country folk

Damn Meerkat--give us a break. You are like a broken record with all of your BS posts about the illegals. Give it a rest. I for one am getting tired of hearing this rhetoric on nearly every single post you reply to.

The health care disaster in America is far more reaching than illegal aliens.

7. power

power ExCommunicated

I don't think there are Americans dying waiting on a transplant while illegals go to the head of the line. It takes a little more to qualify for a transplant that being illegal and needing one.

8. Meerkat

Shoot low boys I'm riding a one trick pony.:)

I'll tell you what sonny,I'll give it a break when I don't have to press one for english or watch a mosque go up on the 911 site over the scattered body parts of Americans.

Even though I suspect some of those in our leadership allowed it to happen,it as still done by radical islam,they were more than glad to do the job.

Giving it up is the problem with this nation.'Giving it up 'the nation is right.

9. Meerkat

It was a big deal when it happened.Especially for the families who found out afterwards.

Most people don't know anything except what Palin,Paul or Jones tells them so I don't doubt your in the dark too.

While we send our sons and daughters off to war to defend other nations borders we are losing their nation to invasions from all over the world.

I notice nobody else here is any more interested than you and 'farmer'so I'll stop bringing it up when yall stop complaining about the symptoms while ignoring the causes.

10. Frugal_Farmers

My Dear Meerkat,

If you haven't noticed, this is a forum dealing with preparedness. Sure there are many other topics typically discussed, but the primary focus is Preparedness and prepping.

If you are looking for a forum to discuss overt radical racist ideals and want to spout of non-stop about the evils of illegal immigration, I suggest you find those forums for your entertainment. I reccommend you ride that one trick pony on over there and have all the fun you want.

I welcome any discussion you may have delaing with prepping, but your racist rants and rants about illegal immigrant is way over the top.

With all of my love
    SONNY

11. Meerkat

Sonny Boy,you must have me mixed up with LaRaza ya know 'THE RACE'.:confused:

I'm one of them rare white Americans who is'nt bothered by being called a racist.I know my history too well for that.Race has nothing to do with anything.Its just a tool used by those who don't have an argument.I will admit it works damn good though on most Americanos.

I know you love me so I'll forgive you for being a bad boy because since liberalism is a mental disorder you can't help yourself.

:kiss:

12. power

power ExCommunicated

Meerkat, there are many factors that decide who will get transplants. You can't just decide one day you want a transplant and get one. Health, age, the reason a transplant is needed are just a few of the deciding factors. Being illegal does not put a person at the front of the line. If a person is above a certain age they are not likely to get a transplant. It doesn't matter who they are. If a person is in bad health generally they will not get a transplant. If a person needs a transplant because of certain habits they might not recieve a transplant, especially if they choose to continue with their habit.

My father was turned down for a kidney transplant last year. It had nothing to do with illegals.

13. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Back to the OP ...

Lots more to this story ... like ...retiring at the beach with his SS money. From what I heard on the radio this morning it is little more than a scam on the tax payers ... :mad:

He should get More time for that, he could have gotten the care he needed but would have had to put some of his money out on it.

His back hurts ... :cry: After unloading a ton of grain from the mill ... My back hurts TOO! But I'm not going to cry over it. We live in such a nanny world ... It makes me sick!

14. Frugal_Farmers

Andi, Thanks for bringing us back on track.

Yes, all scammers, con artist and swindlers should be held acountable for their actions. I have a sneeky suspition that this guy will get his just due in prison when BUBBA gets ahold of him.

It is a shame that people would even think of resorting to something like this because reasonable healthcare is out of reach to them.

15. Immolatus

Immolatus Just getting started. Always.

My baby sister lives in London now, and her socialized medicine costs her $15/month.
    I would still figure that if everyone paid $50/month in this country, everyone would have the best insurance available.