Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Sailaway is on the mend, it's my turn. I'm going under the knife on May 3rd to repair a torn rotator cuff, so I will be out of action for 7-10 days or so.

I'll keep up with what's going on via a few mouse clicks, but I don't think I will be typing very much. One nice thing, though.... I will be able to sit at home and savor the pain-killing benefits of good ole' Irish Whiskey! :beercheer: :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Now that Sailaway is on the mend, it's my turn. I'm going under the knife on May 3rd to repair a torn rotator cuff, so I will be out of action for 7-10 days or so.

I'll keep up with what's going on via a few mouse clicks, but I don't think I will be typing very much. One nice thing, though.... I will be able to sit at home and savor the pain-killing benefits of good ole' Irish Whiskey! :beercheer: :2thumb:
Harley, best wishes for your rapid and painless (thanks to the whiskey :D) recovery. Tonight at about 10:30 or 11 I'll pour a little Jameson and toast to your successful surgery.:beercheer:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Good luck and fast mend.... I prefer Jim Beam..hell it can cure Snow Snake bites!! takes a bit to clean out the Ice Worms tho...
Get well get back...

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Harley, I'm lifting a Sam Adams to your speedy recovery right now.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Well, drop us a "hi" with your good hand from time to time! Or have Mrs. Harley type for you!

Hope it's a fast and painless recovery. Since we just got home last night from our long trip, I'll have to see what we still have around here to toast you with!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've already started my pre-op "meds". Nothing too strong, just a little "CC and coke". Cheers all.. and thanks!! :beercheer:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
A torn rotator cuff ... OUCH!

Sending a wish for a quick recovery ... :flower:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Does that mean that you might be able to get back onto a Harley again? Good luck!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately, no. That was due to the arthritis. :(

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
HarleyRider I will be praying you have a speedy recovery! Sail

1 - 13 of 13 Posts