Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by HarleyRider, Nov 24, 2010.

1. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the Prepared Society!!! I'm going to spend the next five days at Walt Disney World with all of the kids and grandkids. Hope I still have a measure of sanity when I return. :eek:

How are you planning on spending this Thanksgiving Day?

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Harley, and to all of the Prepared Society Family!

I'm thankful for the friendships I've made on here, and for all that I've learrned from everyone!

We're getting together at one of our daughter's houses for Thanksgiving, along with whoever in the family isn't going to their in-laws this year.

Say "hi" to Mickey Mouse and gang for us, Harley! Um...what's this "KEEP your sanity" stuff, you have to have some to begin with! :lolsmash: :lolsmash:

3. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Hail to all the prepping kin! I will raise a horn to you all this weekend when we celebrate the harvest

4. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful time in what ever way you celebrate.

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    We'll be spending it right here thankfully. Looks like a cold rain all day tomorrow.

6. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Have a Happy Thanksgivings! :beercheer:

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

We'll be home as well. Already gathered eggs, took trash out, and filled the furnace. Don't plan on leaving again all day. We have cold rain also.

All my prepper friends-have a safe, warm, healthy Thanksgiving. I'm raising my morning coffee in a quiet toast to you all right now.

8. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Happy Thanksgivin yall.

This one was rough, boy overseas, other problems, it's almost over.