Happy Anniversary... to ME!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by The_Blob, Dec 24, 2010.

1. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

12/24/2008 I stumbled across this forum... thanks alot, a-holes, that's two years I'll never get back :eek: :rolleyes: :lolsmash:

seriously tho, thanks to everyone for contributing to the knowledge pool that is Prepared Society :2thumb: :beercheer:

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Oh, poor you!!! :sssh:

Glad that you are enjoying wasting your time with me! :beercheer:

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I place a curse upon your weather pattern. May it not snow for the rest of the season and deprive you of additional income. ;) :D

4. ComputerGuy

ComputerGuy Retired Air Force

Don't really know if this place is a waste of time. I'm hooked. Congrats to you and thank you to whom ever runs these boards

5. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Wait a minute Blob, you really should have spent less time on Jericho :D from one a... to another...:beercheer:

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Well! I hereby sentence you to (at least) two MORE years on this forum! Mwahahahaha!

(And Uncle Joe would do anything he could to deprive everyone of snow because he wants to keep it all for himself! :lolsmash: )

Love ya, friends! :D

7. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hmmm ...Uncle Joe

Just so you know a curse has a way to come back and bite you in the behind.:p

Just so you know. ;)

The_Blob - :congrat:

8. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Well-Known Member

Hey The_Blob ... I think that is pretty cool.

There is a local gun forum here that I have been a member of since 2007 ... they were talking **** about me and I found out about it :rolleyes: Now I have more posts than nearly every other member :D... every other forum has come and gone. This place, though, I really, really like :kiss::eek: ... you poor guys ... lol