Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12/24/2008 I stumbled across this forum... thanks alot, a-holes, that's two years I'll never get back :eek: :rolleyes: :lolsmash:

seriously tho, thanks to everyone for contributing to the knowledge pool that is Prepared Society :2thumb: :beercheer:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Oh, poor you!!! :sssh:

Glad that you are enjoying wasting your time with me! :beercheer:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
12/24/2008 I stumbled across this forum... thanks alot, a-holes, that's two years I'll never get back :eek: :rolleyes: :lolsmash:
I place a curse upon your weather pattern. May it not snow for the rest of the season and deprive you of additional income. ;) :D

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts

seriously tho, thanks to everyone for contributing to the knowledge pool that is Prepared Society :2thumb: :beercheer:
Wait a minute Blob, you really should have spent less time on Jericho :D from one a... to another...:beercheer:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Well! I hereby sentence you to (at least) two MORE years on this forum! Mwahahahaha!

(And Uncle Joe would do anything he could to deprive everyone of snow because he wants to keep it all for himself! :lolsmash: )

Love ya, friends! :D

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
I place a curse upon your weather pattern. May it not snow for the rest of the season and deprive you of additional income. ;) :D
Hmmm ...Uncle Joe

Just so you know a curse has a way to come back and bite you in the behind.:p

Just so you know. ;)

The_Blob - :congrat:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey The_Blob ... I think that is pretty cool.

There is a local gun forum here that I have been a member of since 2007 ... they were talking **** about me and I found out about it :rolleyes: Now I have more posts than nearly every other member :D... every other forum has come and gone. This place, though, I really, really like :kiss::eek: ... you poor guys ... lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts