Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the war machine is not obamas only fan.
Since Obombs has been in office gun sales have skyrocketed.
Guess plenty of Americans took him up on his advice "if they bring a knife you bring a gun".Although he also mentioned something about bseball bats,nobody has seen an increase in sales of those,I do know Shabazz took one to a polling station though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seems the war machine is not obamas only fan.
Since Obombs has been in office gun sales have skyrocketed.
Guess plenty of Americans took him up on his advice "if they bring a knife you bring a gun".Although he also mentioned something about bseball bats,nobody has seen an increase in sales of those,I do know Shabazz took one to a polling station though.
I was interviewed by a local TV station while purchasing my 3rd AR from my favorite gun store. This happened 3 days after the election. I predicted the "run for guns" during that interview. We all know what has happened to gun and ammo sales since.

As far as Shabazz is concerned....I know a few "good 'ole boys" that are hoping he or his followers try that "intimidation" thing here at some of our polling locations!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DJ,I think there are a few here who would not allow the thugs to attack or threaten them,but most liberals don't have the right to protect themselves from each other or their radicals who keep them in power.
People know that they are after their guns that may save their lives when the libs pets come out to steal,kill and rape.
But it will depend on our military who will survive and who will be emcamped,imo.We cannot fight our military.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts