Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what the anti-gun people think it would be like...

Short enough to watch even if you have a short attention span! lol

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
That was two minutes, but, funny as hell! :2thumb:

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
Signs work well. I have on in my neighborhood that says dip. I speed up and hit it. Without the sign I wold forget and my ride home would be more boring.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The "BUMP" warning signs are more fun! You can speed up and feel your stomach soar and come back down! :D

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
How about a free gun zone? Free guns for everyone!:D
Oh! You mean thats NOT what those signs mean??? No wonder I get those strange looks!

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
I wish someone would show the hoplaphobes how easy and cheaply a flamethrower can be made.:D

Wonder if they'll ban EVERYTHING then?

·
803 Posts
I wish someone would show the hoplaphobes how easy and cheaply a flamethrower can be made.:D

They rebuilt one on "Sons Of Guns" last season.....

Jimmy

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
They used have "Slow Children" signs everywhere but in some places they got rid of them because it was considered hurtful to the retarded I mean "intellectually challenged".

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I hate the one

that says "Dangerous Curves Ahead"... I've looked and never seen her yet...but..there is time!!

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts

Hmm would that involve a lighter and hairspray? :D

It's surprising what you can learn (and see demonstrated) in a high school locker room!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm would that involve a lighter and hairspray? :D

It's surprising what you can learn (and see demonstrated) in a high school locker room!
Works with other things like bug spray, too, apparently. At least that's what my son "heard"! :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
WD-40 only lights in the air and wont light on the ground because it cant get air body spray will light in air or if sprayed on the ground or anything else. Or so Ive heard.:dunno::rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.