Greetings from the UK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by UKarmr, Jul 25, 2011.

1. UKarmr

UKarmr Member

Greetings all.

I found this website by accident while googling after reading 'one second after'

All I can say is better late than never! I have had an interest in 'prepping' for some time now, its not hard to see how things are going worldwide!
    I spent some time reading a website about Katrina that really got me thinking.

My dream is to emigrate to either the USA or Canada when my time is done in the Army, buy some land, build a house and be as debt free and self sufficient as possible.
    In my country this just would not be possible on the money i'll have,our property market is sky high with no signs of going down either.

So i'll continue to lurk and dream:cry:

2. Sourdough

Sourdough ExCommunicated

Hello & Welcome.......:wave:

3. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your posts and see how you see things from your point of view. Its a serious thing to consider leaving ones own country! One day the US will be in the same boat where land is only obtainable by the very rich and very powerful. Better get it while you can!

4. LittleFire

LittleFire Well-Known Member

:wave: welcome big hello from Ontario Canada. Always better to start now, than later. And every bit counts.

5. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :wave:

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)

7. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

Welcome, please share your knowledge with us.

8. kejmack

kejmack Texas!!!

Glad you found us! I'm interested in hearing your perspective from the other side of the pond.