Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, Everyone ...

I just stumbled across this site and wanted to join in and participate. I've been a member of another preparedness forum for almost a year, I guess, and I cannot begin to tell you the things I've learned AND PUT INTO PRACTICE.

I think I've been a prepper in heart for a very long time but I've been a prepper in practice for a couple of years. I look forward to becoming an active member here and I hope I can contribute a tenth of what I know I can learn from you guys.

Living now in Brazoria County, Texas, I'm alone in the prepping arena and would enjoy being able to communicate with other preppers in my area. I try to be vague regarding my preps as we all are, I'm sure. But ideas and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks and God bless ... CatWoman

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Hello, Everyone ...

I just stumbled across this site and wanted to join in and participate. I've been a member of another preparedness forum for almost a year, I guess, and I cannot begin to tell you the things I've learned AND PUT INTO PRACTICE.

I think I've been a prepper in heart for a very long time but I've been a prepper in practice for a couple of years. I look forward to becoming an active member here and I hope I can contribute a tenth of what I know I can learn from you guys.

Living now in Brazoria County, Texas, I'm alone in the prepping arena and would enjoy being able to communicate with other preppers in my area. I try to be vague regarding my preps as we all are, I'm sure. But ideas and suggestions are always welcome.

OK and welcome CatWoman! Just because you are from Texas we will not hold that against you! :D God Bless!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
OK and welcome CatWoman! Just because you are from Texas we will not hold that against you! :D God Bless!
Welcome, CatWoman! Which "Catwoman", though? Eartha Kitt? Michelle Pfifer? Or the new and exceedingly awesome Anne Hathaway? :D

And I, for one, have nothing against Texas. It could be a lot worse, like Jersey! lol

·
Texas!!!
1,529 Posts
Hello, Everyone ...

CatWoman
CatWoman, I'm in Brazoria, too! Probably 20 miles from you. We should meet up sometime.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Cat Woman I'm up on Lake Erie. Sail

·
gardenmom
0 Posts
Newbie too!

Hello Everyone! I just returned from a family reunion where I got one of my sis in laws all fired up to begin her preparedness journey. I've been working on my preparedness for over twenty years and am excited to connect with all of you here and find new ways to do old things!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania, Catwoman!!

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum Catwoman!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hello, Everyone ...

Hi Catwoman,

Welcome aboard. I'm currently in Alaska, but moved here from Texas. I've gotten alot of good useful information on this forum and found folks more than ready to lend you the benefit of their experience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.