Greetings from Southern California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tiedami, Feb 26, 2010.

1. tiedami

tiedami Well-Known Member

I was introduced to this site by bunkerbob who i have known for a few years now, I have always been interested in wilderness survival and much of what I learned came from the Army. Recently however other things such as self sufficiency (growing your own food, living off the grid, etc...) have grown in interest for me. I think that we nowadays have become handicapped by our reliance on technology and are starting to loose what made this country great.....Self Reliance. When the SHTF no one is going to come to your door asking if they can help you out. So i look forward to becoming better prepared with all of you and hopefully i can learn some things from you all and I am always willing to help you guys in any way possible. BTW i took a tour of bunkerbob's spread yesterday and i hope i can be half as ready as that guy is lol

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Well, now you know where to go when the :shtf:
    Ooops :ignore: sorry Bob.

Oh Yeah Welcome to the forum. :wave:

3. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome

:wave:Welcome to the forum

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello and Welcome!:wave:

Self Reliance - :2thumb:

5. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:tiedami from a close long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.
    And yes Unclejoe that is part our plan. He has a lot of fresh military experience and enthusiasm. He is being modest in his abilities and knowledge, he's presently going for his EMT license and fire sciences. Hopefully on to his paramedic license.

6. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

welcome tiedami, looking forward to your posts, I'm new at this so I'll probably learn more from you than you from me but it's all good!!!

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Welcome to the group! :)