Greetings from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Airlink, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Airlink

Airlink Free Non Tax Space

Hello All, I have been looking at this site for some time now. Good place for talk and info. Being in my 50's, to some that is old, I don't think I have ever seen this country change as fast as it has in the last 6 months. I think most people are sleeping and won't wake up till it's too late. I look forward to talking to you all and thanks for this site. Good Luck :)

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Welcome old timer! Ha. Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and get out there and get posting.

3. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

aawww 55 is just 'middle-aged'... I know PLENTY of 110-year-old people ;) :D

jk

welcome to the forum

4. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Airlink. I have heard that Minnisota has free Gov't land available for homesteading, is this true?

5. Brambles

Brambles Member

Free MN Land??

Where did a rumor like that start? Where do you guys find this stuff??

Brambles

6. CrackbottomLouis

CrackbottomLouis Winston Smith Sent Me

Welcome to the forum:). I head up to Leech Lake from time to time to visit some folks. Minnesota is a great place for fishin. If they were givin land away Id take some but I havent heard anything like that. I dont think they do that anywhere any longer. Stopped in continental US in the 70's and in Alaska in '86 I believe. Bunch of scams out there that will tell you different. Personally trying to unload a bridge if anyones interested.

7. Sentry18

Sentry18 Well-Known Member

Welcome! Minnesota is some beautiful country (but your football team sucks). :D