Greetings from Hurst, Tx

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hurst_guy, Mar 20, 2010.

1. hurst_guy

hurst_guy Member

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello.
    My wife doesn't share in my insecurities but has allowed me to begin preparing for when TS may HTF.
    We have 43 acres of paid for country land and I have non-hybrid seeds in the freezer. We have a river nearby there, a water tank on our land and a well also nearby on her cousins acreage next door.
    I've several Katadyn water filters, mre's and mountain house #10 cans. WE have the necessary firearms and I'm working to having a 1000 rounds on hand for each. Then I'll be working on 2000 rounds.
    Anyway, I'm continuing on purchasing the #10 cans and ammo as my allowance permits. Given the current direction, ecomomic and philisophical, of the country: how does one not wake up to bad dreams in the dark???

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WELCOME, :welcome:hurst guy from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts. Looks like your well on the way.

3. ditzyjan56

ditzyjan56 Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome

Glad to have your. Things do to go bump in the night, like you said,it's always better to be safe than sorry.

4. hurst_guy

hurst_guy Member

Thanks to you both. I'm still learning to navigate the this site and appreciate the welcome.

5. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

6. hurst_guy

hurst_guy Member

I thank you. I've already begun looking around (learning) here.

7. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Prepared Society!

8. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome!:wave: