Greetings Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GewehrWolf, Sep 4, 2009.

1. GewehrWolf

GewehrWolf Member

Hello everybody...Glad to be here. I have been a prepper for some time (About 20 years now) and have been on a few message boards over the years. Lots of prep projects have been keeping me busy for the last year or so but I thought it was a good time to connect back up with some like minded folks and after a little searching and lurking I was impressed by what looked like a really great site you all have here so I thought I would join up.

My main prepping focus currently is food/enegry storage along with building a new outbuilding workshop to assist in my reloading and firearms prepping and doing some canning from our summer garden.

I'm always ready to learn new prep ideas and maybe pass on some of what I've learned through the years.

Cheers to all and thanks for having me here.

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

3. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Welcome to you. Can't wait to hear what you have to offer. Lots of folks on this board (myself included) are new to the prepper ideology and I'm sure you'll have much to offer. It's nice to be able to learn from others' mistakes once in a while. :) I'm sure you'll learn a lot here too.

Anyhow, glad to have you aboard.