Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I'm new to the preparedness idea. I'm mostly interested in casual homesteading. My wife and I are currently looking to off load the slow accumulation of junk that one gathers over life and find a few acres of land for chickens and gardens.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Greetings all, I'm new to the preparedness idea. I'm mostly interested in casual homesteading. My wife and I are currently looking to off load the slow accumulation of junk that one gathers over life and find a few acres of land for chickens and gardens.
Welcome:wave:.We did that 14 yr.s ago.A whole lot of work but its been worth it.Of course we started with woods that had'nt been lived on for 60 yr.s.Lived in tents for awhile until we could pull in trailor then built a small house.We are still learning about our chickens, gardens and preparing food.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
1,182 Posts
Welcome to the forum my friend! I'm still new at prepping myself. There is a lot of wisdom to be shared on here! Enjoy your stay! :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

Been living on our simple little homestead for 8 years. It's a lot of work but it's a good life.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.