Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always felt a little out of place being a female with a unquenchable interest in how people survived without so much technology. I've been that way since I was a little girl- throwing dolls on the ground and rubbing two sticks together instead.

Becoming a homemaker, I've finally put my passion to servitude by putting together long term food supplies for my extended family members and friends. I found a great way to do it affordably and practically. Now, I'm trying to help anyone who wants to build a great food supply so that they can enjoy the prosperity of America while we still have it and not have to be in total fear of economic and political frailty- although caution advised.

I'm already learning a lot from all of you and can't wait to get to know you better from this forum.

·
BucketHunter
112 Posts
Well, howdy!! :flower: I, too, have a fascination with homesteading skills -- historic and modern. This is a great group to learn from. Welcome aboard.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

Primitive and pioneer skills have always been a fascination to me too!

Having limited finances but enough land to work on, our own focus has been how to produce what we need rather than being able to buy and store tons of stuff. It's been fun learning as we live the life on our homestead.

I look forward to the things we can learn from you, and hope we enrich your life as well!

:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave: Glad to have ya here, I was born in Tacoma, still have relatives in that area.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts