Great to find a group of likeminded Survivalists

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by efoodsupply, Jan 31, 2011.

1. efoodsupply

efoodsupply New Member

I've always felt a little out of place being a female with a unquenchable interest in how people survived without so much technology. I've been that way since I was a little girl- throwing dolls on the ground and rubbing two sticks together instead.

Becoming a homemaker, I've finally put my passion to servitude by putting together long term food supplies for my extended family members and friends. I found a great way to do it affordably and practically. Now, I'm trying to help anyone who wants to build a great food supply so that they can enjoy the prosperity of America while we still have it and not have to be in total fear of economic and political frailty- although caution advised.

I'm already learning a lot from all of you and can't wait to get to know you better from this forum.

2. BizzyB

BizzyB BucketHunter

Well, howdy!! :flower: I, too, have a fascination with homesteading skills -- historic and modern. This is a great group to learn from. Welcome aboard.

3. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Welcome:welcome: efoodsupply from a long time preparer. Look forward to your replies and posts.

5. Fiona

Fiona Active Member

Welcome from one newbie to another! I can't wait to hear more about your way of putting food by affordably! Hope you post more info!

6. TNmedicman

TNmedicman NREMT-P

:welcome: Glad to have you

7. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

Primitive and pioneer skills have always been a fascination to me too!

Having limited finances but enough land to work on, our own focus has been how to produce what we need rather than being able to buy and store tons of stuff. It's been fun learning as we live the life on our homestead.

I look forward to the things we can learn from you, and hope we enrich your life as well!

:)

8. Lonewufcry

Lonewufcry Lonewufcry

Welcome, I am a big homesteading nut. I sometimes wonder if i was born in the wrong era.

9. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum:wave: Glad to have ya here, I was born in Tacoma, still have relatives in that area.:cool: