Great News source

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by Big B, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Big B

Big B Well-Known Member

I would like to introduce you all to a great news source in the middle East.
    I have known about it for years and am consistently impressed at the news that never gets to American press and media.
    It is from Israel and no one seems to know exactly where all of the info comes from. I have friends in Israel that tell me it is a compilation of Moussad, Cia, Interpol and Scotland Yard. The amazing thing is the fact that many times, they report things well before the events actually happen.

It is an English language open source military intelligence website with commentary and analyses on terrorism, intelligence, security, and military and political affairs in the Middle East.
    It has been awarded Forbes' Best of The Web award. Forbes identifies the best part of the website as being its archives..

Look up Debkafile.com

Enjoy!!!!!

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I couldn't find any 'archive' & the links were all to mainstream media sources

3. mongoose

mongoose Guest

Do you have the actual name of the website?

4. Lake Windsong

Lake Windsong Well-Known Member

Middle East News

I prefer to get my Middle Eastern news from LinkTV, they have a 30 minute show called Mosaic. News clips from various stations in the Middle East, all in English.