Great Containers!

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by OldCootHillbilly, Mar 26, 2011.

1. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

We got two grandaughters what use formula, I was lookin at them containers an I think they will make great first aid kits, small survival kits er fishin kits!

[​IMG]

I've got the girls savin these fer me. Now ta see what an how much I can put in em!

2. Centraltn

Centraltn Well-Known Member

How much do they hold? Maybe I'll get my daughter in law.. due May 1.. to use that too

3. OldCootHillbilly

They measure bout 6 inchs wide, 4 inchs deep an 4 1/2 inchs tall. Says it holds 1.45 pounds.

Nice hinged lid an I'm guessin there somewhat water tight so that formula don't get clumpy. Might not dunk em in the lake, but should be good in a pack er vehicle.

4. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Her and your Grandchild would be better off if you talk her into breastfeeding! ;) :D
    Ya don't want to have the grandbaby eating yucky formula just to get some containers for free do ya?:eek:
    But if they are just throwing them away then sure, they do look good for storing stuff. I have a couple of the snap tight diaper wipe containers that are really nice for storing stuff in too. they are small and handy to keep in the car.

5. OldCootHillbilly

Yer right Emerald, breast feedin be the best when possible. But the girls never seemed ta make enough ta keep the youngins satisfied, so eventually they wen't ta formula.

Just figure was a good container fer somethin an beat throughin in the trash.

6. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

I sure agree wiyh using before tossing anytime!:2thumb::D

7. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I have a few of them also ... they are great!

8. TrackerRat

TrackerRat Well-Known Member

they look like decent containers, could be a small rain water catch too. Stash em for multipurpose