Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done! :2thumb: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Andi! It's well earned. 11 months of school, working, moving and wedding planning...I was about to tear my hair out!

Congrats!

I swear I didnt do it!
Haha! I believe you...for now. :p
Congratulations! Good luck on your upcoming test.
Thank you Elinor! I'll let you know the results! I'll pass most definitely. I'm pretty good at academics. :)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
:D:):2thumb::congrat:

:woohoo::woohoo:

:goodluck::beercheer:

May you enjoy many doughnuts and cups of coffee in a long, safe career as an LEO!

:woohoo: (This little "woo-hoo" smile is one of my favorites, so I've been generous in giving a few of them to you! :D )

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's awesome! Congratulations! :beercheer:
Thanks Goshengirl.

:goodluck::beercheer:

May you enjoy many doughnuts and cups of coffee in a long, safe career as an LEO!

:woohoo: (This little "woo-hoo" smile is one of my favorites, so I've been generous in giving a few of them to you! :D )
Lol! Thanks you Sue! I love coffee but hate doughnuts! Eww. Sorry I had to delete all of the smilies. Wouldn't let me post with so many! Haha!

Congratulations!

Wanna transfer? I'm getting tired of overtime. :p
Thank you! I wish I could transfer but that definitely won't happen with the husband. He loves Pittsburgh and doesn't want to leave the state. Even if there was a better opportunity for him and I...

WAY TO GO!!!!! :congrat:
Thanks Uncle Joe! :beercheer:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
kdarling, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:beercheer:

So, forum buddy, pal, friend, internet associate and general all around good gal........ If you nab me for speeding, can I call in a favor!:D (Just pullin' your leg.)

Seriously. Congrats. Just watch your self out there and don't get too busy to let us all know how you are doing.

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kdarling, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:beercheer:

So, forum buddy, pal, friend, internet associate and general all around good gal........ If you nab me for speeding, can I call in a favor!:D (Just pullin' your leg.)

Seriously. Congrats. Just watch your self out there and don't get too busy to let us all know how you are doing.
Oh Horseman, I might just catch ya one day. ;) Maybe I'll be nice. Lol! Thank you for the congrats. It's been and will continue to be a wild ride!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Oh Horseman, I might just catch ya one day. ;) Maybe I'll be nice. Lol! Thank you for the congrats. It's been and will continue to be a wild ride!
Nah, horseman doesn't speed (how fast can a horse go anyway? :lolsmash: ), so you'll have to catch him at something else, like parking in a no-parking zone or something!

I suspect your wild ride is just beginning! But it'll be very rewarding in many ways, too. You're very brave.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts