Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm done - gone
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning! I am Genevieve. My husband of 29 yrs and I have 5 acres here the Wild and Wonderful. I have been working on our stockpile of supplies for a few years now. I just now this past summer got the hubby on board! I finally dragged him kicking into the right way to think;):D: My next step is to convince him we need chickens! LOL
This year is the first year that I have started canning food.
IMO, with the turn of events here in the US and the world, it is the prudent person who is prepared for what may be coming.
I hope I can contribute to the forum.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome and congrats on getting the other half on board! If you are the only one prepping, that makes it very hard indeed.

Have a fun.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Cows are nice.

·
I'm done - gone
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx all! I agree Unclejoe, I'd love to get some goats too! LOL But, I think I'll try to "ease" the hubby into that thought! LMBO! He's just now mulling the chicken idea in his head.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard, I travel all over your fine state with my job. I've thought about getting a small plot somewhere there. What area are you located. :welcome:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
:welcome: to the forum

looking forward to seeing what you have to post & your progress with the chickens

·
I'm done - gone
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank You

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. There. is that better? LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts