Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Thanks, I didn`t know who, I have some silver rounds (thats what they are called) an didn`t know who I would sell them to, I bought at $18 an oz. I tried to buy something at the store with one not to long age an they wouldn`t take its, hard to believe these people don`t know whats it worth, they want the paper money thats not backed by anything :D.
Right now silver rounds are bringing close to $25 on EBay, as for PMs being a bubble, adjusted for inflation, PMs are no where near their historic high.

· Registered
101 Posts
Something to consider as these PM prices continue to rise is how high can they go before this balloon burst. And bust it will, just like all other hyper inflated markets. If you are a prepper and are buying PMs, be very carefull. After the impending monetary collapse what will these PMs be worth. In the short run it wont be much. Which investment is better for the average guy? For me it is better to eliminate all debt and stock such things that will sustain life. If you and your family are starving, how much gold would you trade for a weeks food?
au contraire History shows that as fiat money collapses, gold and silver sky- rocket as the rich look for a way to preserve their wealth. Gold and silver prices aren't going up, the dollar is going down as demonstrated by the rise in all commodity prices. I agree that life necessities need to be met before you invest in PMs and I think that three to six months of LTS foods are foolish , a year worth of food should be minimum. It's an inflation proof life insurance policy at the least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.