Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess getting older is finially paying off. Ordered our lifetime Hunting & Fishing license today. The total cost for DH & I only $71. We have been paying $35 each for a one year license.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I guess getting older is finially paying off. Ordered our lifetime Hunting & Fishing license today. The total cost for DH & I only $71. We have been paying $35 each for a one year license.
wow that's great! Mine cost me $44, plus another $45 for bird validations! Plus the fishing license is another $45!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
:congrat: yer OLD!

:lolsmash:

jk ;)

side note: does ANYONE know ANYONE who has ever been asked to produce a fishing license?

·
edirPsmaP
1,587 Posts
They check in my area too. Congrats on the great price! I know my 15 yo DS is asking for money hand over fist for all of his license!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Here in Va. as long as we hunt/fish our own land ... No Hunting & Fishing license needed. (which I love) ...

And YES ... side note: does ANYONE know ANYONE who has ever been asked to produce a fishing license... We were ask, our last fishing trip!... to the bay ... They checked license and live well ... for the fish we had ... ;)

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
aahhh... I think I've never been asked because I am mobility impaired... well isn't that just a cute-as-can-be way of saying 'gimpy" :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Fishing license is free in RI if you are disabled. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
How to know...

:congrat: yer OLD!
I thought that I might be getting old when I was invited to join the AARP...:confused:

I knew I was getting old when I accepted their invitation and joined...:(

Then the teenage boys started calling me "Sir", and the teenage girls started holding the door for me, I knew that I was just over the top of the hill and starting the downward slide! :eek:

But when I started getting the senior discounts without asking for them, I knew that I should look for a suitable bucket for future kicking! :cry::D

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I have never been asked to show my fishing licence - I keep it nice-n-dry in a little zip-lock wallet just in case someone ever decided to check on it ..

If I remember right, my licence last year cost me $14 ...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
My limited fishing license is $15 all inclusive is $28-I never get out on the big lakes anymore so I don't need the big salmon/trout sticker. But I only have to add that sticker if I get the chance to go out on the big lake.
And I have been asked for my license a few times in my life and they checked the stringer and buckets too.
But I gotten the Sr. discount in restaurants and stores when I am with my mother-I don't color my hair and it is a glorious white/silver/light auburn and folks just assume I am my mothers younger sister.. she shows her discount card and they assume I am just a bit younger than her and bingo! I get the discount. I figure that if they aren't gonna ask then their loss.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
I've had 'premature grey' hair since I was 16 :lolsmash: now it's a bit salt & peppered, I walk with a cane... by the time I'm 30 it might all be silver! :eek:

yes, I take advantage of discount tickets at the movies too :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts