Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a murder in town last night. From what I've heard a couple folks a "color" shot it out behind a convienince store. One dead, one in jail.

We never used ta have stuff like this, town was fairly quite, occasional bar fight an what not, but these people be comin in here from big cities, I think ta boost the drug dealin an er bringin the trouble with em.

Folk wonder why we all got weapons permits? I've done business in that station an parked bout where it all took place. Folks gonna have ta be able ta protect themselves from now on.

Sad what the times be bringin. Oh how I long fer the old days.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same here in the middle of now where Maine. Seems like there is a dead body, robbery or a home invasion all the time now. I have carried my 1911 every day for years and my wife does the same sure is crazy out there. Every one needs to watch there back.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
It is time to keep an eye open ... no matter where you are or where you go...

Sad times...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You're lucky.
Shootings are a weekly occurrence around here.
The population is around 17,000 so it's not the big city.
Gangs and drugs are the cause.
Couldn't be the illegals that only want to do jobs Americans won't. :rolleyes:
The police finally started a gang enforcement team yesterday and they made 7 arrests so far.
Several of the city counsel members thought gang enforcement would be bad for community relations so they held it up. Morons.

·
38 Posts
Wow, almost weekly in a town of 17,000. :eek: I can't even imagine that. :(

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Seems living while white is getting dangerous .
These leaders have reated a division amoung us for their own gain.
Plus bringing in all the radicals who recruit more radicals.
It is going to be dangerous to even drive down the road to shop.Already many won't go to large gatherings.
This is all planned and we are all on their watch list,but hiding out and seperating ourselves from each other will only make it worse.We need to stay together and not let them intimidate us.
Otherwise we will all be enslaved OR WORSE,remember history and how they treated the complacent.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Soon you might not have to...
Other than invaders from the border,your probably safer than than many of us.

Anyone who wants to get an idea[ not real facts,they lie] of how dangerous it can be in your area,go to US Census Burea .look at the states and counties with the most minorities,since they are the ones causing the riots now.
Plus they have the president and all the leaders antaginizing the gang bangers into violence.
"clingign to our guns and religian ;they bring a knife you bring a gun;get in their face;You gonna have to kill some crackers,sorry but you gonna have to kill their babies too'Shabazz';NOI million man march,full of hidden indirect hate speech against whites."
Lets hope some of our minorities will stick by their nation and fellow Americans.

·
Registered
314 Posts
At our church prayer meeting last nite I brought up that in America the stock market is falling, in London there's rioting, in Somalia there's children dying of starvation...seems to me that one might well follow the other...all are just different faces of FEAR driving the populace.

Read Psalm 23 to counteract fear.

·
mamoo
2,746 Posts
6 am the police came a knockin on our door.
We ... unfortunately have two huge lions at the bottom of our driveway. Well I guess 4 or 5 am a couple of 20 something guys stole one and got caught trying to dump it in the creek. Is this the beginning of things to come..... I am just thankful they didn't come up to the house and try and dump one of us in the creek.
I don't want to leave the house unattended now.
The police asked if we want to press charges. I guess we have to..... right?
Opening a can of worms?????? I don't know.... It is just a stupid tacky lion.

·
1,734 Posts
6 am the police came a knockin on our door.
We ... unfortunately have two huge lions at the bottom of our driveway. Well I guess 4 or 5 am a couple of 20 something guys stole one and got caught trying to dump it in the creek. Is this the beginning of things to come..... I am just thankful they didn't come up to the house and try and dump one of us in the creek.
I don't want to leave the house unattended now.
The police asked if we want to press charges. I guess we have to..... right?
Opening a can of worms?????? I don't know.... It is just a stupid tacky lion.
yes, do the right thing... but my wondering mind is questioning what would you press charges for? Did they steal it from you?

·
mamoo
2,746 Posts
Yes.... they stole it from our driveway pillars. I don't want to press charges, but what else should we do? Any ideas? Will they let us talk to them without pressing charges? That would be good.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Yes.... they stole it from our driveway pillars. I don't want to press charges, but what else should we do? Any ideas? Will they let us talk to them without pressing charges? That would be good.
Maybe have them over for tea ? :confused:
Just don't bring out the good china.

·
mamoo
2,746 Posts
Hahahahahah Yes, that is what we shall do..........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts