Well, I'm back from vacation, and yes it was wonderful, not great fishing but the weather was hard to beat, almost to 80 during the day and in the upper 50's at night. A couple of thunderstorms broke up the monotony. Alright to the gas detector warning. We took our travel trailer on vacation which we have for years now, but, this time we learned a lesson concerning the gas leak detector that is on the wall near the floor under the refer. It is designed to detect a propane gas leak in the trailer if such an event should happen while we are sleeping. Well, it did go off, but not for the intended type of gas it was designed for. One of our two black labs had decided to get off of their bed during the night and sleep on the vinyl floor next to the wall, which the detector is mounted. So during the night, a toxic gas was produced by the labs digestive system and expelled very close to the detector and wallah!, it sent out a shrilling alarm to wake the dead, startled, I went in to see what was wrong, only to see one of the labs sleeping under the detector. Ok I get it, keep the gas producing dogs away from the detector at night. Well the next night the other gas producing lab decided the vinyl floor must be a good place to sleep if the other lab had done so, and well you guessed it the alarm went off again. So just remember to keep those stink producing, toxic gas generating dogs away from the gas detectors if you want to get a good night sleep.