Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gangs have basically taken over public shelters, prisons, jails, etc, a long time ago and are expanding. Gangs taking over youth group homes now too. Think of this, as being your children. Then you have a different perspective.

Watch how the police talk and say, very specific, tightly formatted comments. Law enforcement doesn't talk about the living situation, and such, the kids were thrown into. Here away in this video.

Made to be, on purpose, made like, how you see, in shows like "60 days in". Again I believe. Doing the same everywhere, in the areas, they are responsible for.

Youtube video talking about a 12 and 14 year olds, were shooting at law enforcement. Run aways, from a youth group home. Can't blame them personally. That's all I think when I see this. They aren't the ones in there, who beat a security guard to death, are they?

Very specific careful things are said by law enforcement involved by not doing their jobs properly. Lots of inconvenient facts are not said by law enforcement.

289 times this year the police showed up to the young peoples group home there. So the kids have learned to not trust law enforcement at all. As a matter of fact, you realize, law enforcement is a huge part of the problem. They protect the status quo, the criminal justice system has created, inside and outside, of the official corrections facilities, and unofficially public corrections facilities (public street people shelters and young people group homes, now it seems). Just a peak for you. Someone who will die in hours, if they don't get their insulin shot, chooses to shoot it out with police. May think a real corrections facility is better. May have received death threats, from people they know, can have them murdered, or family murdered. Threats of having family, forced into prostitution. Etc. You learn not to bother talking to law enforcement. Can hardly not spit on them, especially when younger.

Actual story here. ‘Unbelievable:’ Children, 12 and 14, use AK-47, other guns in shooting rampage on Volusia deputies

So the gangs (prostitutes too), have basically taken over public shelters, and youth group homes now too. That's why the security guard, got beaten to death there. The gangs, got him beaten to death.

They have already taken over corrections facilities. They are even hired now as security. Just watch the first few episodes of "60 days in" to get an idea of what career criminals are like outside of corrections now. Taught to better hide themselves inside.

The staff that work at these places are former prostitutes, and junkies, and drug addicts, and such. You used to see them on TV, and shows and such, in the past, talking about how their own families, got rid of them, and still in many cases, want nothing to do with them. Some are still drug dealers, staff. Some staff think of themselves as jihadies doing jihadi.

Drugs and terrorism go hand and hand as the Americas said for many years on there main stream nation news and TV show. The reason why many peoples rights were taken away all over the world, via anti-terrorism laws.

Even if "better" staff, of being drug addicts. (Many are not). They still developed mental disorders. Where they believe and treat people, like their life is cheap, and people are disposable. (Street smart). They did this for years to people, as hard drug users, and alcoholics. That is the new norm they developed. Just like in these corrections facilities shows.

The gang members ' new current norms are being developed via repetition, to pretend to be normal in public, as much as possible. Inside corrections facilities. Like youth group homes too. Then they go to schools, right where your family lives.

Once you go in there, and someone, picked to be victimized. They know who you are, even after you get out. They are local street gang members (criminals). Shown inside, they are allowed to victimize people, as long as they pretend, not to be victimizing, in a special way.

That is what happens when they get out. They continue this new learned behaviour. The career criminal street gangs members. They murder to of course. This makes them more of an experienced person. At getting away with doing crimes. The criminal locally, right where you are, and your family, and friends are.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What it is like having street people gang members around and those whom work with them.

So August 28 2021 5:26pm. Got some food like 15 minutes ago. the old guy with a stroller talked to me. I told him to f off basically. He does things like that and then, goes outside, where I can here him making nasty comments to me. He got mad and wanted to fight. So he waited for me outside. Hit me on the arm to outside, in front of the staff. Rage just beneath the surface. That also means the gangs around Yellowknife, are also mad at me (of course). Staff acted like, I am the one, who has to do something for the junkie gang members, to make things better. Like leave, and they get to be in a gang around the door, and outside, all day long, causing trouble. He is the white haired older guy, I believe, who acted like, he left a (bomb) inside the local A&W. I reported this to the F.B.I. Fairly quickly after than happened. On the F.B.I.s online contact form. Lots of people, had already being doing lots of things, to make be believe, or worry, that a bomb was around. Well I think that's him, from years ago, playing Mr. Dress-up, after visiting the local Salvation Army Thrift store. Seen however, it was, being around, some local homeless people gang members, later.

Because they are safe with the staff letting them do things to me daily they get away with things like this around here. Staff wanting me to do nothing back, except put up with the other convicted sex offenders, pimps, prostitutes and street thugs, drug dealers, and such. Staff trying to cover up how bad it is here for me buy trying to get me to leave to. worried I might be recording what's going on.

Pampered by staff, who are former junkies, and drug addicts, themselves, etc. Charlie was there to. Another drug dealer, higher up than Leeroy. Charlie is constantly drunk, and or stoned, all day long. 365 days a year or close to it. Charlie has done many thing her and in other places especially to make sure I know he is the one sometimes getting gang members after me.

They cover for each other sometimes. To confuse criminal activities, come after people, etc. The drug dealers act nice to you when all kinds of stuff like this is going on. They are the ones getting people after you. they are use to being treated like gods by junkies in comparison to how other people treat them. As a general rule anyway. When they don't get there way with you, basically when they get frustrated they display themselves in various ways that they are the ones causing all your troubles. They act like "don't you understand. Just buy some drugs off me?" It never stops of course.

Told staff I was assaulted. Nothing will be done. supposed to be kicked out permanently or kicked out anyway. Got to say I will hit them hard or they will attack you worst.

Told staff I was assaulted. Nothing will be done. supposed to be kicked out permanently or kicked out anyway. Got to say I will hit them hard or they will attack you worst.

Staff letting them hang out in gangs, all day long, 24 hours a day while awake basically, during covid and then, it is much safer, and easier, for them, to do there gang related activities. Criminals encouraged to do (group activities). Illegal drugs get used here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts